Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The End?

Yesterday marked an ending and a beginning. It was my last day of high school forever! And I didn't waste anytime. I've already marked two things off of my summer bucket list: Panera party and chillin in the environmental center. I took my physics final, said farewell to my beloved art teacher, picked up my painting, and I was out the door. All by 9:30. Later on my friend Brie texted me to see if I wanted to go to Panera with her and a couple of our friends. Of course I said yes...Panera has the best Mac n Cheese in the whole world. Anyway, there were just four of us there but another one of our friend groups show up, so we moved to a bigger table and had a Panera party! It was so much fun but kinda sad because we go to Panera all the time and this fall we'll be everywhere from Chicago to Cincinatti. Very bittersweet. Then around 4 I went to the country club pool with three of my guy friends where we jumped off the diving board and played keep the frisbee away from me--which isn't hard when I'm only 5'1 and theyre all 5'10+ haha then we hit up wings and ribs for dinner which was deliious as always. After dinner we went to the environmental center where we walked around while singing Journey's "don't stop believin" at the top of our lungs. Oh and my friend Michael is practically a monkey, so he climbed a tree trunk to get up to the rockwall, all barefoot. He's crazy but I love him to death. We headed to Arby's to wait for nate to get home then we went there And got in his pool and sat around te bonfire. It was fun but I was tires and had to get up for work te next morning, so I left around 11:45 and went home. Overall it was a Successful first day of summer and I can't wait for many more days like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment