Thursday, May 24, 2012

it's been a long time.

i completely forgot about this blog. i created it over a year ago for my etymology class and my ap lit class. it was mandatory which made me naturally not like blogging. especially blogging about books that i had to read for school. but looking back all of that work was worth it. thank you mr. hill. anyway i'm going to try to get back in the swing of things and update my blog more often. i must add that instead of talking about books and poems and all that good stuff, this blog will now be my personal space to document my last summer with all of my friends before we head off to college. i have a whole summer bucket list worked out and i cant wait to start on it. only two more days of high school left. woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment